EVENTS, WORKSHOPS AND TRAININGS
200 HOUR MOKSHA VINYASA TEACHER TRAINING
300 HOUR (Advanced) MOKSHA VINYASA TEACHER TRAINING
with Erica Arce, Jay Karlinski, Zeni and Guests
[Dates for both to be announced; 300 hour program done in modules; Please inquire via email]
These transformational Yoga Alliance certified training programs are designed to give you in depth knowledge of the practice of yoga and all the tools you need to become an amazing yoga teacher yourself!
[New dates coming soon; Please inquire via email.]
[Sundays 2:30p - 8:30p & Mondays 7-9pm]
SEQUENCING & ANATOMY (75 Hrs)
[dates to be announced; please inquire via email]
Didn't get as much as you need from 200hr? Want more?
1. Build on your introductory 200hr sequencing experience to create thoughtful, safe, mindful and intelligent classes unique to you and what you have to offer as a teacher. Stand out from the crowd.
2. Learn how to sequence for restorative, prenatal, beginner, all levels, power and private sessions in a way that's true to you.
3. Create your sequences with a true understanding of the anatomy of each pose and the anatomy of a class arc so that you can create dynamic and purposeful classes.
4. Understand what each pose is meant to do physically, energetically and mentally so that you can craft classes appropriate for your target audiences.
5. Design classes based on themes such as hips, heart, peak poses, chakras, doshas and more.
6. Receive professional level feedback and support from teachers with over 20yrs of yoga experience so that you can uplevel your teaching in leaps and bounds.
KIDS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
with Kimie Mittman (20 hours) [NEW DATES COMING SOON; inquire via email please]
In this intensive weekend program, trainees will learn how to effectively plan and teach dynamic kids yoga classes for all ages and developmental levels in various settings. Whether you’re already a yoga teacher, or you currently work with children, this training will give you ample tools that you will be able to integrate into your work right away! Below is a more detailed look at what we will be covering through the weekend:
Kimie Mittman is an ABA Therapist & adult and kids yoga teacher. She has merged her love of child development/ behavior therapy/ & teaching yoga to create a kids yoga program and training that focuses on providing yoga programs for ALL children in studio and school settings. Kimie studied Early Childhood Development & Family Studies/ Special Education at West Virginia University and is currently pursuing a Masters in Psychology with a focus in Applied Behavior Analysis at Capella University. Kimie received her 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification 6 years ago with the amazing Stacey Bell at Garden State Yoga and has been teaching non-stop ever since! Kimie teaches adult yoga classes at different Powerflow Yoga locations, and teaches kids classes, trainings, and professional developments all over northern NJ. Kimie's long term goal is to integrate the modalities of yoga and mindfulness based interventions into her work in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis and continue to share yoga with as many kids as possible!