Date: Sunday Dec 15
Time: 3:00 - 4:00 PM
w/ Wynne Paris
Tickets only $20 for this gorgeous, fun and joyous event.
Jan 5, 2020
Time: 4:00 - 5:30pm
300 Hour Moksha Vinyasa Teacher Training
with Erica Arce
May Lapsker will be playing Alchemy Crystal sound bowls and Tibetan Healing Bowls, some which are over 200 years old.
Experience the vibrational energy of the bowls and welcome deep relaxation, rejuvenation and balance.
Vibrational energy healing is used to activate the body's energies toward equilibrium and balance.
The bowls’ sounds and vibrations can help you quiet your mind, heal your body and entrain body, mind, and spirit to higher vibrational harmonics. This allows you to experience a deep state of relaxation and healing.
Join us for a transformative auditory and relevatory event!
Who: 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Teachers (all disciplines)
What: Sequencing & Anatomy
When: Oct 6- Dec 8. Sundays only. 12p - 8p
Where: Pure Bliss Yoga, Fort Lee, NJ.
Didn't get as much as you need from 200hr? Want more?
1. Build on your introductory 200hr sequencing experience to create thoughtful, safe, mindful and intelligent classes unique to you and what you have to offer as a teacher. Stand out from the crowd.
2. Learn how to sequence for restorative, prenatal, beginner, all levels, power and private sessions in a way that's true to you.
3. Create your sequences with a true understanding of the anatomy of each pose and the anatomy of a class arc so that you can create dynamic and purposeful classes.
4. Understand what each pose is meant to do physically, energetically and mentally so that you can craft classes appropriate for your target audiences.
5. Design classes based on themes such as hips, heart, peak poses, chakras, doshas and more.
6. Receive professional level feedback and support from teachers with over 20yrs of yoga experience so that you can uplevel your teaching in leaps and bounds.