An urban yoga & art oasis on the edge of nyc, in the heart of Fort Lee
We are within walking distance from most of Fort Lee's high-rises and bus stops, and walking is a good warm-up and best for the environment. Hint, hint :)
PARKING is available:
- Garage Parking in the Hudson Lights complex (first 90 minutes are free).
- Municipal Parking Lot - there is a 2-hour municipal parking lot across the street (entrance is from Gerome Ave., behind the white building, Shinpo restaurant). The municipal lots in Fort Lee are 24/7 enforced, but you can use MobileNOW! to pay remotely.
- Street Parking (Free and Metered) - there is free street parking about 1-2 blocks further down along Gerome Ave., Hoym St. and Whiteman St. (during weekdays 8-5pm, it's generally 2 hrs. for non-residents; check street-cleaning signs too). Main St. and Lemoine Ave. meters are only 1 hour, but on Center Ave, they are 2 hours. Street meters are generally only 8AM-6PM Mon.-Sat. (free otherwise). Please always check the posted meter signs as you park. The meters also work with MobileNOW!
REQUEST MORE INFO
OR JOIN OUR E-MAIL LIST:
About the MobileNOW! meter parking app:
The Fort Lee Parking Authority uses the MobileNOW! app to operate its Pay-by-Mobile service. Before using the service, you need to register and fund your pre-paid wallet in the MobileNOW! system.
Download the FREE MobileNOW! app from your device’s app store, or
Visit www.mobile-now.us to sign up
- Each time you park, your pre-paid wallet will be debited accordingly. A $0.35 convenience fee will apply to each session along with the Fort Lee parking fee. You may always check your account balance in the MobileNOW! app or online at mobile-now.us.
- Please note that standard parking rules apply for Pay-by-Mobile parking as well and parking beyond the maximum time allowable in a parking zone is not permitted.
How to Park by App
Download QR Reader from your mobile app store, or
Download the free MobileNOW! app from your mobile device’s app store.
When you arrive at a parking meter:
Open the MobileNOW! app
Enter the location and meter number (located on the meter decal), or scan the QR code
Select the amount of time you wish to park
Click on "Park Now" to begin parking
We cannot be responsible for any parking tickets, so please always check the regulations before leaving your car and timely feed your meter!